Another delicious recipe created by Joana Limão with one of our cheeses.
Generously serves 2 people | preparation: approx. 20 minutes
400g shiitake mushrooms, sliced and stem removed
2 tablespoons olive oil
6 thyme stems
1 teaspoon of sea salt
Black pepper to taste
1/2 teaspoon of nutmeg
1 1/2 cup almond vegetable drink
1 teaspoon chopped parsley, to mix and to put on top at the end
- Start by cooking the pasta in plenty of well-salted water, following the instructions on the packaging. At the end, reserve 1/2 cup of pasta cooking water.
- Meanwhile, heat the mushroom slices in a hot frying pan with a little olive oil until they are golden brown. Reserve.
- In the same frying pan, add the vegetable milk, salt, pepper, nutmeg and thyme. Let it simmer for 10 minutes so the flavors meld.
- Strain this mixture into the blender, discard the thyme, add the Cajumelo and blend well. Taste and adjust seasoning if necessary.
- Transfer the linguine to the frying pan, add the sauce, cooking water, reserved mushrooms and heat well until it thickens slightly.
- Serve in deep plates and sprinkle with chopped parsley. Enjoy immediately while the dish is still hot! It's also delicious to add lemon zest at the end.