This pasta with our Aged Porcini cheese is the perfect recipe for those looking for some comfort food. It is rich in umami flavor and the crunchiness of the crumble is the perfect finishing touch to complement the creaminess of the pasta.
Serves 3 people | preparation: 1 hour
1 Aged Porcini
250g brown mushrooms
2 garlic cloves
1 teaspoon of oregano
1 teaspoon of salt
250g of shell pasta
300 mL of cream (we recommend one with milder flavors, such as cashew or rice creams)
- Cut the mushrooms into slices, the cheese into cubes, and chop the garlic.
- Saute the garlic, oregano, salt and mushrooms.
- Meanwhile, prepare the sauce (blending the cream with half the cheese), the crumble (crushing the walnuts with the other half of the cheese) and cook the pasta.
- When the mushrooms are soft, add the sauce to the pan and cook for another 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add the cooked pasta, mix everything together and plate on a platter.
- Cover with the crumble and take it to a preheated oven at 180ºC for around 7 minutes, or until lightly brown. Remove from the oven and serve.