Here is a delicious recipe developed by Joana Limão that would be an accompaniment to your Christmas dinner.
Serves as a side dish for 4 people | preparation: approx. 50 minutes
5-6 potatoes (sweet potato and baked potato mix)
1 bottle (140gr) of Muka garlic and herb cream
1 bottle of water
3 tbsp olive oil
1/2 tsp sea salt
Black pepper from the mill, to taste
Grated nutmeg, to taste
Olive oil, for brushing
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC.
- Prepare the cream by grinding all the ingredients until obtaining a liquid and homogeneous sauce.
- Meanwhile, cut the potatoes as thinly as possible, with a knife or with the help of a mandoline.
- Arrange the potatoes in slices, inclined, in a Pyrex or deep dish that goes in the oven and finish covering everything with the sauce made previously. Brush the remaining potato slices with oil.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes or until the potatoes are cooked through and the top is caramelized. It's finished and ready to serve!