Here is another recipe in collaboration with Joana Limão (https://pleaseconsider.com/), who created these delicious V’eden and Thyme cookies:
1/2 Veden Muka cheese, in pieces
120 g oat flakes
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp water
4-5 thyme stems, leaves only
1 good pinch sea salt
Black pepper from the mill, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 170ºC.
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and blend until well blended. The mixture is relatively dry but consistent.
- Transfer to the workbench, between two sheets of parchment paper or silicone mats, and stretch with a rolling pin until it is about 3mm thick.
- Remove the top sheet, mark the cuts with a knife, very lightly, transfer to the oven tray and bake for 10-12 minutes or until lightly golden.
- Remove from oven and tray to cool faster. When it is warm or almost cold, separate the cookies with the help of the cuts made previously.
- Store - only when completely cold - in an airtight container